View Single Post
(#130)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Tommya is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Oblivion: Video Game Promoting WITCHCRAFT, SATANISM, & POLYTH - 07-15-2009, 05:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
good, decent, moral True Christians™ who only use our guns for hunting, target-shooting, collection, or self-defense.
Hey guess what, that's the first thing i heard that was good come out of your mouth, you didn't promote hatred that time against us atheists!!
But, yeah i said but.

I'm an Atheist, Yeah, i do nothing wrong to anyone.
I like my beliefs, i don't like people preaching stuff down my throat
And guess what, i play games, i dont promote murder, i dont hit anyone.
I dont go around telling people my beliefs, and i like to think for myself.
I earn my money, i dont steal, what is it that us atheists are so bad that you make you think im a follower of the devil or work for him?
Becuase guess what, I DONT BELIEVE IN HIM.

Yeah, id like to take a moment to mention this little topic that caught my eye and made me sick.
"Parents let their ONE YEAR OLD child starve becuase he wouldn't say Amen for dinner, and thus dieing from starvation"
You made the one year old seem like a Atheist, and promoted his death as good, and the parents shouldnt of gone to jail,
Hey guess what, the child was 1.
Yeah, ONE.
He can barely talk, but you expect him to say Amen,
Its a kid, and guess what else.
I went to church as a child, hey guess what, my whole family was christian, and guess what else?
I later decided i didn't believe in the religion, oh man, best thing i did.
And NOONE forced me to it, i was TAUGHT your religion, and i chose not to follow it.

Now, lets seeee...

What else, oh yeah

-FALLOUT 3-
I'm a gamer, i got the game.
I play it, it doesnt have "magic", its just a game about a nuclear war which killed all, and only people alive were in the vaults, the artist is a comedic type and the game is extremely fun.
The only thing i can see you doing about it is promoting violence, and maybe that church that worshipped the bomb as a joke i guess you'd get joy out of using your pit-boy and aiming for the guys head and shooting him so theyd all run and stop worshipping it ay? because guess what, YOU CAN DO THAT, its called CHOICE AND FREEDOM.
And before about runescape, hey guess what, the "Sex" thing you saw in it, it was children messing around, i dont like it either when i use to play, but it wasnt the developers fault, there is no "Sex" emote, its children using the emote "Bend" and then another child stands behind and maybe uses bend.
The game is child safe, it's doing all it can to make it more fun, violence just happens to be one thing, but not all games do violence, but it seems to be the only thing i can find fun, except for things like peggle.

Rev. Jim Osborne i'm asking you this maturely, as a adult,
To fullfill this one request.

1. Go on youtube.
2. Search "
The Making of Oblivion | Part 1 of 4"
3. Continue to watch all of them, until its over.
Then tell me this, do those look like devil worshippers, or people that love to make games and love to have people enjoy them?

Dont tell me before you watched it that they are posing it, they allso later made fallout 3, and it doesnt promote anything like oblivion, each game is diffrent, except for if its in a series

Thankyou.