View Single Post
(#9)
Old
Unsaved trash, suspected foreigner
Under Investigation

GoonSoccerLover is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Eight of the Top Ten Gayest Sports Teams Are Soccer Teams - 09-16-2009, 11:05 AM

Hi, friends

As part of MY scienTIFIC research, i have compiled a list as to why the poster of this thread is an ABSOLUTE F*CKTARD.

First of all, i'd like to say that Europe has progressed past america in every possible way. America is still stuck with abortion problems, HOW PRIMITIVE IS THAT CAVE-AMERICA

1 - FOOTBALL is FOOTBALL. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS SOCCER. DONT EVER MENTION IT AGAIN YOU F*CKTARD

2 - Spelling. learn to spell before even signing up to a forum. I guess CHRISTIAN forums are home of the retarded, but at least most of these know how to spell illiterate

3 - Naming sports teams RANDOMLY does NO GOOD FOR ANYONE.
THIS IS TYPICAL FOR RETARDED CHRISTIANS - YOU NEVER MENTION REASONS, YOU NEVER CONSIDER WHAT CONSEQUENCES YOUR WORDS OR ACTIONS MIGHT HAVE. "BECAUSE THE LORD SAID IT" IS NO ARGUMENT FOR ANYTHING

4 - Seriously, dumb yank's shouldn't be ever be taken seriously when discussing sports or religion. you run your own little 'NFL' 'MLS' and so on.

NEWSFLASH - WINNING A NATIONAL LEAGUE DOES NOT MAKE YOU THE BEST IN THE WORLD AT ANYTHING

:l ex_12:
:l ex_12:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Bessemer View Post
As part of my Scientheistic Research, I have compiled a list of the World's Most Homosexual Sports Teams.

Oddly enough, only one professional cycling team, Cofidis, made the list. Most of the rest were soccer, or football as many misguided Europeans insist on calling the rather silly sport, teams. This year, the list was dominated by English Premier League teams.

Here is the list, with the first team listed being the gayest. Unless indicated, the teams are all English Soccer Teams:

Manchester United

Cofidis-Unspectacluar French Cycling Team

Hull City

Sunderland

Futbol Club de Barcelona-Gayest Spanish Soccer Team

Chelsea

Bolton

Stroke City

Palmerias-A Brazilian Soccer team with many admitted queer players

The Argentina Boys-An Argentine all-male openly queer Field Hockey Team