View Single Post
(#2)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

dm1057 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.dm1057 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.dm1057 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Spontaneous Human Combustion, SHC – God’s Holy Fire. - 02-26-2015, 08:25 AM

I thought about this too biblical speaking and did some research on it.
I came to the conclusion that there are no cases in the bible concerning spontaneous human combustion.

This is because the fire that God sent to people in all the bible cases came from above.

The problem with the spontaneous human combustion cases is that the fire appears to be coming from within the person and not from any other external sources.

This led me to believe that there is something very sinister going on here and that God is not the author of it.

I believe this phenomenon is connected to a false rapture planned by the forces who shouldn't be.

I wrote an article with my theory which can be found on link below for those who might be interested on my research and theory in regard this fascinating issue.

[COMMUNIST POLITICAL PARTY SIGN UP REMOVED BY MODERATOR]

For KJV verses only
- admin -

Last edited by Mary Etheldreda; 02-26-2015 at 02:31 PM. Reason: removed communist party sign up link