View Single Post
(#3)
Old
The Voice of Freehold
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth True Christian™ Cowboy Alternative Facts Roper Crossburn Anti-Biden

Roper Crossburn has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoper Crossburn has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoper Crossburn has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoper Crossburn has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoper Crossburn has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoper Crossburn has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoper Crossburn has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoper Crossburn has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoper Crossburn has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoper Crossburn has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoper Crossburn has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Teen Girls, Cover That Cleavage - 05-24-2021, 06:44 PM

At least she is smiling.

Most young whores these days do not even smile when a rugged, masculine Man tips his hat (an original Stetson purchased from a Boise general store in 1965, the same year nig*ers burnt that store to ash) in there direction and attempts to make friendly conservation.

I told her I thought I could guess what size panties she had on.

Not because I'm some manner of pervert.

No, I simply could not think of any other subject that might bridge the generation gap between a Boomer such as myself and a Millenial of 14 (21 in makeup). And before you ask, "how's the weather" is a tired clichey and these vid-kids do not even look at the sky because they are glued to there damned phones!

This little cu*t had the nerve to walk away from me without a word spoken on her behalf. Yes, she was texting furiously the whole time. Again, this was strictly a FRIENDLY CONVERATION. NOTHING SE*UAL. I was being nice as I ocassionally deign to do.

Back to the subject at hand.

This is a public school? Then the parents should count themselves lucky that these kiddo's aren't being sold into White Slavery!