View Single Post
(#18)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Fleabitten Wolf is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Fleabitten Wolf is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Obama keeps trying to shut down my business! - 07-27-2011, 04:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Harold Porter View Post
Much better, my friend. I know my Brother Smyth well and, as a devout True Christian™ man, I am certain he forgives you. We are commanded to do so.

Matthew 18:21-22 "Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times?

Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven."

Now, let's have an introduction in the proper forum. Tell us about yourself, what church you attend, your most cherished verse of Scripture and any filthy sin that you need Jesus' help with to keep at bay.

In Christ
Maybe later as I am a bit busy right now.

Funny enough, Pastor Ezekiel gave me an infraction for my last reply (the one where I apologized, no idea why). I do not know whatwhat the infractions are for but it is a shame that there is no way to contact said pastor. I take it I am not welcomed here?