View Single Post
(#63)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Friend of Jesus Heaven Bound Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Prayer Warrior Best stoning bucket A for Effort One Year/1000 posts Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Mission to Messico 2015 Witch Hunt Award

Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Tithing Reminder: DON'T JEW JESUS! - 12-13-2017, 12:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shesmycherrypie View Post
jesus will damn you and that nasty fake wink on your avatar (which by the way is creepy)

can you PLEASE ban me?
or jesus gonna do it for you?

also why is the bible telling the truth? its a genuine question. what made you believe in a book as hardcore as you do?

Let's start with a Bible verse. "Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path." Psalm 119:105. I trust in the Bible because it is the Word of God. Just like we obey the laws of the U.S. government because we believe and know it's our government, we obey the laws of God because we believe in God and know He is real.

America has its form of punishment, prison, and naturally, we don't want to disobey the rules and end in prison. Just so, God has his punishment, which is hell. God has a list of wrongdoings, and they get their just punishment. In Revelation 21:8, God describes some of them "8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."

I'm sure a pastor has a much better answer, but this is a start hopefully.

Mrs. Elizabeth

"Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands." Proverbs 14:1