View Single Post
(#23)
Old
Possibly retarded pothead

Caution - Poster is on Drugs Negroe Poster Pot Head Thieving Nigra Rapist Caution - Poster is on Drugs Stalker Caution - Poster is Crazy Baggie Democrat Jafaican One Year/1000 posts

I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Starbucks Hates Baby Jesus - 11-30-2015, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moladh-na-deithe View Post
I'm not entirely certain how you came to the conclusion that the United states of america is a christian nation. Especially taking into account that there is more evidence to the contrary. True enough the first settlers came to this nation with the intent to escape religious persecution, but not by making a nation founded upon the right to practice their religion alone, but on the right to practice any religion.
Greetings moola. It is not often that a man comes to this forum and has so little to say but needs to say it twice. Even a foreigner and a Black man such as myself knows that Babylon is a Christian nation of white people. These are Christians of the Baptist variety and they are white people. They call themselves Americans. I am an American too as I come from Jamaica which is in the Americas. I am also registered to vote here and I will vote for Democrats even though they are not Christians and very few are white people. They are for the Black man and I am a Black man.

Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: Extol him that rideth upon the heavens By his name JAH, and rejoice before him.-Psalms 68:4