View Single Post
(#25)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Bullied to death? What the Bible says about bullying - 04-17-2011, 05:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Aladam View Post
I have no reason to lie to you. I lived in a predominately Apostalic Lutheran area and I got bullied for being more into reading and being thinner than the different religion individuals who were into hunting and riding motorcycles.
You have the same reason to lie to me as you do for coming onto a strange site and whining about how mean you were treated. You're a sympathy whore and you'll say anything to get the attention you crave. Anyway, what's wrong with hunting and riding motorcycles? I'm not a fan of motorcycles, they actually scare me (the bikes themselves, not the riders) but I don't think there's anything un-Godly about them.
Quote:
I confess, I didn't read every post, but I read the first few pages. Even still, there are a few posts that have traces of sociopathic ideology, is that not fair to say?
Doesn't matter what you have to say, what does the Bible say?
Quote:
My guess on the who created the devil question would be God.
Very good, therefore doesn't anything the devil does come from God?

Quote:
I don't know if you have superior strength and size, but I do know my bullies did and that people who are bullies usually, but not always, have higher strength and size modifiers.

I do not mean to offend, I just feel offended myself at what appears to be pro-bullying.
Not so much as pro-bullying as anti-sissifying. Kids are turning into such crybabies nowadays. Everything is bullying (well except beating on Christian kids, seems THEY deserve it).

Drama queen