View Single Post
(#27)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Bullied to death? What the Bible says about bullying - 04-17-2011, 06:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Aladam View Post
I did not intend to come across as a sympathy whore, I'm sorry for appearing that way. I found this forum and I related to it, I figured my background was a necessary portion of my addition to this forum.
You come onto a Christian board and start complaining about how people are mean to you. What do you think that sounds like?

Quote:
I don't think there's anything wrong with hunting or motor cycle riding, I was only noting that I'm not in to those two hobbies as much as the others were. I agree that the bikes can be scary; my dad's employee got amnesia in his twenties from falling off of one.
Hmm...... difference being, I'm a woman. Men aren't supposed to be afraid of motorcycles.

Quote:
If it doesn't matter what I say, does it matter what you or anybody else says? I can see how that might sound sarcastic, but it's an honest question.
Really? The word of God means nothing? Then why are you on a Christian board?

Quote:
I agree but I must say that there's a fine line between ant-sissifiying and pro-bullying.
I don't see a fine line. "Bullying" is a natural progression in childrens lives. It teaches a child how to live in the world. Sissifying involves taking all of the scary things out of childhood so that these kids will never leave home. Boys who should be out working, buying a house, and starting a family are sitting in their mommy's basement playing computer games and plan to stay there forever. Unfortunately one day mommy will die and then what are they going to do? If they're lucky they'll find some femnazi who will take them in and treat them like a little boy to prove her point that all men are immature. And you wonder what we see wrong with modern society? I think a little "bullying" in school is much better than the scenario that is playing out.

Quote:
Also, why am I unsaved trash?
Everyone starts out as unsaved trash until proven otherwise.

Drama queen