View Single Post
(#2)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Tell her once Prayer Warrior

M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Ignorant, hateful people at the White Man March! - 04-20-2014, 08:31 PM

Obviously, Brother FM, you've witnessed first hand just one more sign that our LORD's return is imminent. Persecution, homo marriage, earthquakes, wars, rumors of wars, and the end of All My Children should warn us that Christ will soon break the clouds and take us with Him unless He chooses to send us to hell. Praise His Name.

Saturday, I was showing my eldest son how to use his new webcam to fellowship with other Christian teens when I saw yet another example of what you're describing. Portland (I am tempted to call it Sodom) is extremely liberal and politically correct.

One of the Presbyterian churches here was giving out bunnies - live bunnies - to children along with a small pamphlet that said, "Easter is about life. Help these rabbits live." In this pamphlet there is no mention of our Lord's passion, his temporary death (a sleep, really?) and His glorious emergence from the tomb so conveniently donated by a townsperson.

Rabbits, brother. My very soul churns at the thought that Jesus has been ignored once again by pseudo-Christians.

I had to immediately get back to helping my son since there were so many young men wishing to chat with him. He just loves his new webcam and the ability to share his faith face to face with young men from all over the world. His joy was my consolation.