View Single Post
(#8)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Cherry-picker

thegrimmreaper is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.thegrimmreaper is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: introduction - 11-28-2019, 09:27 AM

basilissa:
Quote:
Well, thank you for introducing yourself, dear, and a cautious to you. I do hope you will reconsider regarding your stance on religion - the future of your eternal soul is at stake here!
thank you for your kind welcome! i appreciate your concern for my soul, but i am quite content as i am! let it be known, i have nothing against christianity (aside from a few qualms, but i have nothing against the faith as a whole), it's just not for me.

jeb thurmond:
Quote:
What would it take to change your mind? What would we have to prove or disprove? What evidence would we have to provide?
i fear there isn't really anything you could say to change my mind, proof or no proof. whether your faith is true or not, i'm perfectly content to live as i am, but i appreciate your concern!

Quote:
Perhaps it has to do with his burning with unnatural lust towards manflesh. Perhaps his parents are cherry-picking hypocrite false-Christians and that turned him away. Maybe he has a misconception about spraytan becoming mandatory under Trump's second term.
no, it's nothing to do with my "burning lust" for "manflesh" (although i do love men lol), my parents aren't "cherry-picking hypocrite false-Christians" (they are/were actually much like you, you'd find. i say "were" because my father passed away 8 years ago, so i have only my mother left, but i assure you you'd find them both good company), nor do i fear trump making spraytans mandatory (though i do so hope he isn't reelected, for many reasons). rather, i just have a lot of bad experiences with the christian faith and have chosen to distance myself from it.

pastor ezekiel:

take it down a few notches, zeke, no need to be so hostile.

also, i'll have you know, i quite enjoy the demons in my rectum! perhaps you should pull the stick out of yours and you'll find yourself in a much better mood, and not feel the need to be such a prick right out of the gate. please, gentlemen, let's try to remain calm and civil.