View Single Post
(#25)
Old
Jesuit Insurgency Operative
Forum Member

Hellbound Heathen Cathlick Eurotrash Messicant Italian Liar Perv Evil Devil's Trill Sonata Reaper Condemned Sinner Devil

Location: The evil city of Rome in the evil country of Italy, who was once Holy
Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Which religion has the best proof? - 09-29-2019, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harsha Shah View Post
I have now been studying all of the great world religions in detail and some of the modern ones regarding their reliability and evidence and I have been constructing a list of these religions and their proof in an order that is descending and here is the list.

Ms. Shah, would you mind if, as answer to your list, if i show you which, in my opinion, are the religions with the less proof?

13 Judaism: They have some truth, since they have the Tanakh (aka Old Testament). However, instead of adding the New Testament to their collection of texts, they decided that the Talmud and Kabbalist texts are more holier. Let's also not forget that they are one of the only religions who don't believe the Christ.

11-12 Black Hebrew and Nation of Islam: Those two sticks perfectly togher. They are both Hamcentric movements who claims blacks were the original race because they misinterpred the Bible.

10 Druze: They are just some wannabe Jews who are actually Gnostic Muslim, but identify as neither of them. We know that Jethro existed, but nowere in the Bible he founded the Druze order.

9 Shintoism: It is just a mythology, and most of them are Buddhists or self proclaimed otakus anyway.

7-8 Buddhism and Jainism: I put thoose two toghether cause their doctrine is basically the same: ripping off Hinduism and changing some of its teachings. If there was already Hinduism, what's the point of theese two?

6 Bahai: The religion was nothing more than an attemp of the Brits (who all other european knows they are evil) to impose a new religion on the iranian people. What makes it even less credible is the fact that it has no sacred texts.

5 Damanhur: For anyone who don't know them: they are an Italian cult who looks like the wicked child of Wicca and Scientology. Its members engage themselves in occult rituals and worships every God that the mankind knows. I guess it speaks for itself. The only good thing of this cult is their beautyful Temple of Mankind.

4 Jehovah's Witnesses: They believe (with no biblical support) that Jesus Christ was St. Michael the Archangel. I doubt their leader even believed what he preached, since he was buried under a pyramid.

3 Seven Days Adventists: They believed various false prophets, including a woman (1 Corinthians 14:34), and all of them failed to predict the End of The World.

2 Asatru: Don't let the name decieve you, it is not true at all. They are nothing more than a bunch of Dungeon & Drugons roleplayers who worship characters from the Edda's of Bishop Snorri Sturluson, with no belief that they exist at all.

1 Atheism: Considering that there alot of religions with numberous denominations, there is no way atheists could be right about denying God and other spiritual things.

Feel free to correct me if there is something wrong. Amen.