View Single Post
(#28)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

AbigailAbida is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Which religion has the best proof? - 03-19-2020, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harsha Shah View Post
Yes, it is Harsha Shah here. I am writing now because I am preparing a paper about religions for my summer courses on science and religion and moral philosophy at the University of St. Andrews. Yes, the course will be starting in August but I am preparing in advance. I am hoping to become a certified teacher in RME that is religious and moral education. I am also a strong and independent woman working for an independent Scotland under the Brexit duress. Yes, I am hoping that I am not offending you but this will be a long post, yes. I have now been studying all of the great world religions in detail and some of the modern ones regarding their reliability and evidence and I have been constructing a list of these religions and their proof in an order that is descending and here is the list. Yes. The best religion is on top with number one and so on. I am very happy to have finished this. Yes.

1. Prince Philip movement. It is the most reliable of all religions, yes it is, and their god, prince Philip duke of Edinburgh my home town is demonstrably alive and there is much more documentation of him than of any other deity. His followers can really meet him and he has been sending them his photos.

2. This was a close call. Yes, but I am choosing Rastafarianism. They are thinking that Haile Selassie the Emperor was Jesus come again and there is much more documentation of him than of any other deity excluding prince Philip. His followers can be looking at his photos and other things. Yes.

3. This was as I was writing a close call. Number 3 is Mormonism. They have the signed eyewitness testimonials of 11 men of good standing and a woman, who must have been strong and independent. A person would not be signing a document about the gold plates and Mr. Joseph Smith with his face being buried in his hat unless they really were seeing it, yes.

4. Scientology. We are being given the expert account of many celebrities such as Mr. Tom Cruise who vouch for the good nature of this religion, yes, and they are really martyrs as people are persecuting them because of this, yes. The downside is that Scientology is not seeming to be online with any science. No.

After number 4, I was using the number of eyewitnesses as a surrogate for real evidence.

5. This is Islam. They are having many many eyewitnesses for the miracles that were performed by Mohammed. They are in the Hadith. I am giving you an example. Al-Bara: "We were one-thousand-and-four-hundred persons on the day of Al-Hudaibiya (Treaty), and (at) Al- Hudaibiya (there) was a well.". This is 1400 people who were seeing their prophet make water, yes.

6.-7. This is a tie because of some lack of precision. It is Christianity and Hinduism. Christianity has 513 eyewitnesses, a Cephas and 12 disciplines and 500 unnamed people. We cannot be knowing who the 500 people were so they are not presenting themselves as well as in Mormonism. It is in 1 Corinthians 15:4–8. Yes. Hinduism has hundreds of witnesses more miracles but we are not knowing the exact number, no. Yes, it is hundreds and I am citing them. "His secretary Murari Gupta has given an eyewitness account of how He showed His heavenly powers in the house of Srivasa in the presence of hundreds of His followers, who were mostly well-read scholars." It is a tie with christians as these Hindus were scholars who were being more reliable than laymen.

8. - 9. Another tie. Voodoo and Wicca. There are many people who are telling that they have suffered from the black magic of voodoo and that it is then real. Yes. And the love potions of the Wicca have been helping many, yes.

10. Taoism. It has no evidence but it can be proven if someone who is practicing it loses her urges for sex, eating and sleeping. I was not able to locate these persons but that is not meaning that they would not be there. Yes, they could.

11. Confucianism. I was not able to locate real proof that Confucius was real, it is the same as with your Jesus. So it is 50-50 if he was. I am not trying to offend any of you by doubting the existence of Confucius but I am only saying that there is insufficient documentation.

12 -13. This is last one and it is a tie. It is Pastafarianism and Jedi knights. We are reading documentation of both that are stating that these were invented as jokes. Yes, I am not saying that they are not true, no, but, yes, I am hoping that I am not offending you if I am writing that they are admitting the joke themselves. Yes. I am really thinking that I might be offending you but I am really enjoying watching the Star Wars Movies, so please do not be offended by my skepticism about these religions.

I am thinking that this is not a complete list, yes, but it is well-researched and I am expanding it with references and presenting it as coursework later this summer. Yes. This was Harsha Shah.

Good Article best ever