View Single Post
(#5)
Old
Honorary White Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Christian Love Ex-negro True Christian™ Real American™ TC Bravery Teabag Patriot True Christian™ Friend of Jesus Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Guns, Guts and GLORY! Trump of GOD Asked questions later Prayer Warrior Prayer Warrior Clorox Cured Me Persecuted Touched by Jesus Anti-Biden Honorary Ex-Negro/Negress/Nigglet

Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Is BC headache powder okay to use with prayer? - 10-01-2021, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hutchins View Post
My experience (and I am no healer) is that Christian medication, when it is Pastor Approved™ is always in a powder form and contained in a neatly folded envelope.

I recall Rev. Osborne used to have it in bulk, sort of like a brick. It worked miracles. Many a night during a game of cards, he would pass some out at 3 AM and everyone would get a second wind and the frivolities would go on well in to sunrise. Chatting away about everything.
It is those tablet things, you just do not know what is really in them.

Does Pastor Ezekiel have some? I would be willing to pay anything to make this headache go away. I plan on praying all night but anything to help the praying would be greatly appreciated.