View Single Post
(#53)
Old
Unsaved trash, racist monkey worshiper

Homer Atheist Retard Posting Retard Posting Caution - Poster is Crazy Full of it

Bobblehead Bob the Boob is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bobblehead Bob the Boob is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bobblehead Bob the Boob is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bobblehead Bob the Boob is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bobblehead Bob the Boob is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bobblehead Bob the Boob is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bobblehead Bob the Boob is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Anne Frank vs. Adolf Hitler: Who was the worse person? - 03-18-2011, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe View Post
You will have to help me but my impression of Freud was he would explain it in terms of me as a baby watching my parents having sex while wanting to take a dump and then proscribe me some cocaine. I was also was under the impression Freud's ideas are considered quite outdated by modern psychologists. Are you sure you are Microbiologist professor?

Anyway, I have been certified 100% NOT Gay by my pastor. That's the power of Jesus for you friend. 100% cure.
So with atheists you go to physiologists to sanction your gay unions? Do tell.
Interesting certifications your pastor gives out. What sort of exam did he give to make that determination?

We atheists go to psychologists to help resolve problems such as OCD, which is fixation on a particular topic. I don't need to mention again which topic you seem fixated on. If you are good with that so am I because the science of evolution proves there is no objective morality.

Revelations 3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.