View Single Post
(#2)
Old
GaleWhoring the Boring (On Moderation) GaleWhoring the Boring is offline
Unsaved trash, probably hopeless sinner
Foul Sinner on Moderation

Uppity Woman/Enabler Sinner Cathlick Langobard

GaleWhoring the Boring is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.GaleWhoring the Boring is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.GaleWhoring the Boring is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.GaleWhoring the Boring is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.GaleWhoring the Boring is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.GaleWhoring the Boring is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The Parable of the white laundry and the black man. - 10-16-2017, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titus Templeton View Post
This is not part of the holy Bible but today I had some kind of inspiration about a parable. Here it is:

One day a black man visited a white village. He joined the women at the lake while they all were busy washing their laundry. He sits next to an old woman and asks her:" Old woman, why do you seperate your black and your white clothes? Is it the hate in your heart that doesn't allow black and white to be together?"

The old woman answered:" If I wash the black and the white clothes together then the white clothes won't be white anymore but the black clothes will still be black. But a white shirt is a white shirt and not a black shirt. And if a black shirt would become white from a white shirt I wouldn't wash them together either because a black shirt is a black shirt."

The black man immediatly took a deep breath at the wise words.
That day he helped the old woman to do her laundry. Then he left white village and never came back. The End.

There's another ending to that parable and that is the old lady had not forgotten that black is slimming and always asked for the man back often to help maintain her dainty figure.