View Single Post
(#18)
Old
Apparently not part of the domestic staff; suspected academic
Forum Member

Christian Love Protected by JESUS Messicant Touched by Jesus Friend of Jesus Heaven Bound Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars

Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: The Parable of the white laundry and the black man. - 10-19-2017, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleWhoring View Post
Bullpiffle. I think actual proof is needed to prove that there's nothing wrong with interracial intimate contact. Here's a actual photo of me and my beau, J-Tyrone and our pit-terrier, Pickles.

Hello Miss Gale. You seem to have some serious problem in your neck, it looks swollen like a cancer or maybe dislocated cervical vertebrae? If I were cynical I'd think this is a very bad Photoshop job.

Anyway. While I don't argue against your underlying thesis, I must point out that your argumentation is flawed. The mere existence of couples from different ethnic backgrounds* does not prove whether such unions are good or bad. So basically, your argument is not an argument at all.

* I assume this is what you mean by "interracial couples." Technically, however, every single specimen of the human species is interracial. Based on the population migrations in the recorded history, the man in this picture has to have some European and Semitic/Arab ancestry, and the female head is probably a mixture of European, Semitic, and American Indian ancestry.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.