View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Eurotrash

JakubDovac is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.JakubDovac is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.JakubDovac is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.JakubDovac is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.JakubDovac is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Bible Please let me introduce myself, I need truth, not health and wealth! - 04-27-2019, 08:41 PM

"Tell us what church you go to"

- What church? Are you fooling me? Friends, I live in the Czech Republic, that small country right to German's Texas (Bavaria, where the sinful Oktoberfest occurs every year). More than 80 % of my country are Atheists. I could be the only Christian in my country. Ours isn't even that small comparred to countries like Andorra or Lesotho, but even less Christian (not saying those countries were really Christian, but definitely more than mine, sad but true ). Well, you cannot choose your nationality. And yes, I was raised in maybe the only Protestant Church in Brno, but even they did not care about obedience to Christ. Not sure if this church still exists. Very few people in Bohemia know what a church is.

"and what your favorite Bible verse is"

- Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

"and how you came to find Jesus."

- It happened in January 2019, when I worked as a mechanic for a racing team and realized that I was here for a reason. Then I found a Chick Tract and realized it all was true. I bought a Bible - maybe the only one in my country and decided to humbly accept and practice everything.