View Single Post
(#35)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Perv

FNAFanatic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.FNAFanatic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.FNAFanatic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.FNAFanatic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.FNAFanatic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.FNAFanatic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.FNAFanatic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.FNAFanatic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.FNAFanatic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.FNAFanatic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.FNAFanatic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: The True Christian™ Art Critic - Assess your Favorite Jesus Pictures to Avoid HELL - 09-25-2015, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Didymus Much View Post
Just stop with the trying to slip pics of your big red cock into this forum.

They should go straight to Zeke's inbox.

Ok for one, I am a girl. If I ever had one, I would feel way to shy to actually post any kind of pictures like THAT..

And two: You made me chuckle with the chicken picture... thank you for that.

Also, how do you know not to trust me if you haven't given me a chance?
I'm trying to be helpful and you push me away I'm TRYING here!!!