View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

The Lord’s Witness Wound Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Langobard

Jim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Jesus Time to DIY Circumcise myself - 01-29-2019, 06:20 PM

Hello Brothers in Christ,

Having finished wolfing down some homemade dung cake, I've decided to advance further in spending my time in a Godly way. What better way than to proceed with a self-circumcision and bring my image closer to Jesus? (I look a bit like Him anyway, albeit with salt-and-pepper locks).

I found this procedural manual here on our beloved website. It looks a bit dated, however I do prefer tried-and-true wisdom over new fangled fads. (Why else do I love the Bible so much!?)

The beauty of this method is it looks to go deeper into perfecting the final look, unlike prissy joos who take off one easy layer and call it done.

Have anyone tried this on themselves, at all? I would love to hear some testimonial feed back, and how life has been since your operation.

-Jim