View Single Post
(#143)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Sophia Chipman is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Sophia Chipman is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: What Christians believe about Abortion - 04-19-2011, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace K View Post
I do not know if this has been asked yet, but what do I do if people threaten to have me arrested? I stand outside the abortion clinic for hours handing out information and trying to convince young ladies to not kill their unborn children.
Well reciently I have stepped up my game. I have been hanging around at doctor's clinics to talk to the girls as soon as they find out the good news!
Well the doctors seem to have problems with that. In fact, every place I go has problems with what I do.. I do not understand. I am just trying to help them decide to not kill the Lord's Soldiers and I always get threatened.. People have even threatened to kill me!!
What do I do? I cannot stop, but I am scared..
Good job! Remember, Matthew 5:10.

"Let the women learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression." (I Timothy 2:11-14)