View Single Post
(#52)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

GodlovesAfrica is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Thumbs down Re: Why does God hate Africa? - 09-08-2010, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa D View Post
I am a white South African girl and I can't wait to leave this country and this continent. All of the blacks here have Aids and even during my promiscuous days I was certain never to sleep with a black baboon and now I am still healthy, thank God. He had a plan for me, and he has a plan for white Africans. We must all leave this continent to self-destruct and let it embrace Satan while we spread the word of God somewhere where we can make a difference and where our voices will be heard. I was led to my indiscretions because of black teachers and a black government which does not preach the word of God and morality and righteousness. There is no hope for this continent. God really does hate Africa.
You should be ashamed of yourself calling black people baboons. When judgement comes,God wont look at your colour but your sins.First you are racist,second you are filled with hatred and worst you call yourself a christian while you have no love.shame on you!!! Repent because you truelly are full of sin and being white will not save you from HELL!!!