View Single Post
(#126)
Old
Unsaved trash, cannukistani terrorist

Negroe Poster Thieving Nigra Atheist Cancer on Society Hellbound Heathen

davidbrainfart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.davidbrainfart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.davidbrainfart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.davidbrainfart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.davidbrainfart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.davidbrainfart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.davidbrainfart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Proof that the Negro was Designed to be a Servant Race - 12-27-2011, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheInfidel
The use of the word "Negro" characterizes someone who is either out of touch or using the word as an affront to blacks who insist of the respect of political correctness. Organizations created by blacks for blacks are not obligated to change their names in response to changing trends in political correctness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
Tell me, my politically-correct friend, how do you respond to the following:

Some American Negroes are offended by being called "black", because, you see, they're more of a brown.
Being politically correct is not easy. Sometimes it's downright silly. You have some excellent observations here. One standard of correctness does not cover all.

I personally don't agree with the term "black" to apply to all people of any degree of African descent formerly known as "Negroes." The one-drop rule claims that anyone with any degree of "black" blood is black. I don't agree with that either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
"African-American" is only accurately applied to black Americans who identify as being of African descent. I knew a Jamaican woman who found the term horrendously offensive.
And she probably doesn't want to be called "black" either. There is no politically correct term for her at the racial level.

Quote:
Of course, a Kenyan would not be an African-American, as he is not an American.
But the child of a Kenyan and an American is African-American by most politically correct designations.

Quote:
What of a white person from South Africa, who is now an American citizen? Should he not be called an African-American? How about a refugee from Libya, in northern Africa?
The term is geographically accurate in both cases but not politically correct. The term "African American" has become consensus terminology for Americans descended from black Africans.

Quote:
I have yet to meet a black person who would not be offended by being referred to as "a black", as you have done above. There is a difference between "a black person" and "a black". I'm personally offended that you seem to consider our Negro brethren to be somehow other than 'people'.
I'll keep that in mind. Just because I am interracially married that does not make me automatically immune to giving offense.