View Single Post
(#3327)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Perv Furry How dumb can you get? Caution - Poster is on Drugs The Dimmest Light of the Month Award Cherry-picker Fluffy bunny Full of it Retard Posting Cut-and-runner Rides the Short Bus Facepalm

OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Scientific proof the Earth is flat! - 04-08-2019, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
Let's get back to the 100% level. We can be absolutely certain that when the SAME author used the word for BALL he meant something BALL shaped. You need to get off of circles and answer two questions.

1. If Isaiah used the word for BALL when he meant BALL shaped (I included the original for you) why are you making any case at all for which word he used to signify that shape? We know what word he uses 100% because he actually used it.

2. In the light of question 1, why would Isaiah use a word NOT meaning BALL shaped to signify something which (according to you) IS?

Please do not say that a ball looks like a circle. It does not. It looks like a ball. Since the author has a word for ball he must know what a ball looks like. Stop talking about circles and start talking about balls.
I dont know why he used a word that didnt mean ball and I cant explain why because I dont have the answer to that however I have proven without a doubt that he meant ball