View Single Post
(#8)
Old
Honorary White Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Christian Love Ex-negro True Christian™ Real American™ TC Bravery Teabag Patriot True Christian™ Friend of Jesus Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Guns, Guts and GLORY! Trump of GOD Asked questions later Prayer Warrior Prayer Warrior Clorox Cured Me Persecuted Touched by Jesus Anti-Biden Honorary Ex-Negro/Negress/Nigglet

Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Why were nigras blaring this song outside my house? - 07-16-2020, 10:20 PM

Well, the way I look at it is to start by looking where rap music began. Back during the days of when nice White folk would bring the uneducated Africans (nigras) to the US for opportunity and provide them with hard work and a roof to live under as well as three square meals a day (the white folk of old times were generous to do all this), they weren’t happy with what they were given. Their whining and whining led to them thinking they were clever in writing up songs. Now, keep in mind they were illiterate so they couldn’t piece together proper sentences. I look at the illiterates who do rap music today and see that not much has changed. It may be God intended them to be this way though. I doubt this though given what Ephesians 5:19 tells us. Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord. Music should be about praising God and Jesus. Not about vain things like gold chains and wearin your shorts down to your ankles. People who enjoy or create rap music were and always will be hellbound. One can only hope that a nice white man or woman will come along and properly educate them on what The KJV Bible tells us what music SHOULD sound like.