View Single Post
(#59)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Highway is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Highway is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Highway is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Highway is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Highway is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Highway is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Thumbs down Re: Fallout 3: Another Satanic, Violent game from "Oblivion" crea - 07-26-2009, 12:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
Brothers and sisters in Christ,

• It is extremely violent. It features various types of sub-machine guns, nuclear weapons, rocket launchers, knives, flamethrowers, various melee weapons, and other instruments of destruction. You can't play this game without killing hundreds of people.
You can't read the Bible without thinking that the slaughter of thousands is a good and "holy" thing to do.

Quote:
  • There is another "perk" called Mister Sandman that allows you to kill innocent people in their sleep.
Egypt, plague, many people die, most innocent and likely asleep.

Quote:
  • There are quests where you are assigned to kill people. One is even so blatantly called "You gotta shoot 'em in the head" where you are told to do just so.
Why don't you burn your son alive to see if you really believe?

Quote:
  • You can blow up an innocent town with an atom bomb. After obliverating these people, you are rewarded with money and a place to stay. What kind of message is this giving our children?
Just one town?!?! No way. It's not like God commanded Moses to sack multiple CITIES and kill every living thing in them, without giving the people a chance to move

Quote:
  • You can pretty much kill whoever you want, even good guys. The game makes no consequence for your actions. At most, you have to leave a town for three days, but it allows teenagers to live out "spree killer" and "school shooting" fantasies.
I'm pretty sure that the Egyptians felt like they were innocent and yet what happened to them?

Quote:
  • It quotes the Bible out of context. One of the recurring themes revolves around Revelations 21:6..."And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely." However instead of pointing out that this verse revolves around the Lord and that He alone can provide eternal life, this game misconstrues it and takes it to mean that we can make water-purifying systems. It is a mockery of the Bible!
You probably quote the Bible out of context too, mostly because it contradicts itself so much. Unless of course you are able to pick and choose what parts of the Bible to follow, reducing it to guidelines instead of actual rules.

Quote:
  • It also promotes Computer Hacking. Through the skill "Computers", the player can hack another person's private computer, even though hacking is a federal crime.
Wait, are you saying that the laws of the Federal Government are the same as the word of God?

Quote:
  • There is a false, heretical religion called "The Church of Atom". They believes that an atom bomb is a god or something. This may lead players to believe in this bizarre cult. Isaiah 42:8 "I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images."
By the same token the Church of Christ is a heretical cult by the standards of the Greeks (we stole democracy from them, so they can't be that bad) not to mention the hundreds of religions that make as much sense or more than the stupidity you spout.

Quote:
Any True Christian™ parent would not want this game around their children. It is an evil influence. Paul warns us to seperate ourselves from such iniquity...

How do you know the game wasn't sent by God to test your faith?

Quote:
Friends, in my last post warning about the dangers of Oblivion, I advocated taking a stand against the stores selling that demonic game, but I feel considering Bethesda has been putting out multiple games, the only rational stand is to call for the end of Bethesda Softworks. These people should be held accountable to the law (both God's and secular) and should not be able to produce video games anymore. I encourage every Bible-believing True Christian™ reading this to let your congressman know about what is going on in this Satanic organization. Bethesda feels they can put out these sinful games at their own will, but they must be stopped.
This would mean that you are against free speech, guess who your on the same page with there? Hitler, Stalin, Kim Jung Il, Saddam Hussein

Yours in Christ,

Rev. Jim Osborne

And before you say it, yes if hell existed I would certainly be going there because I am an atheist and I don't buy the stupidity that governs your life. Nice job with the copy writing "The True Word of God"

Yours in Christ