View Single Post
(#19)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

ItsMeatMario is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Mass Effect: Luke Skywalker meets Debbie Does Dallas! - 03-18-2008, 09:10 PM

Please note the Luigi character is not me, mods and admins can even check IP's, unless those are a reliable resource then ask your God to answer the question, or maybe he wont.
Any who thank you Brother Temperance you showed me that not all pastors are completely ignorant to the ever changing world. I hate to get off topic, but I want to know something. I have noticed almost all of you are republicans, have you noticed that in the last 10 years the republican party has been getting weaker and weaker. I do not mean in it's power but simply its population. More people of the age 18-25 are democratic now then republican, and if you truly believe that children are the future (Not just the guys because we all know how some priests and pastors love only the guys, but also the females) then you should see that games are going to be a part of our current life. Religion has been changing since the turn of the first century to meet the needs of the people. Christianity was formed which they didn't think it was fair to pay dues and all that (sorry not a Religion major or even that advent in it, so it might not have been exactly that reason).
My simple problem is, Fox News is in no way a reliable resource. ALL news distribution companies change stories to make them more oriented towards their audience. It is a well known fact that Fox is probably the only pure republican news channel and they know who their audience is. If you want accurate news listen to news from BBC, you get a perspective of the US from the outside.