View Single Post
(#10)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Langobard

Jimmy Kate Dumbardo is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Jimmy Kate Dumbardo is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Jimmy Kate Dumbardo is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Jimmy Kate Dumbardo is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Jimmy Kate Dumbardo is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Jimmy Kate Dumbardo is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Happy September 11th! Don't be naughty Don Pardo - 09-11-2021, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabella White View Post
Dear Miss Kate: You must pardon me, but I am not going to give a comment about 9/11 today. You see, Dear, my sister's son-in-law (a servant of the ) lost his life, when he was a passenger on the airplane that crashed in Pennsylvania. This is a very sad day for Agatha, and I am doing my best to console her as she re-lives the horror of the terrifying news that she received 20 years ago. Kindly be respectful with regard to further comments concerning this terrible tragedy, and the memories that remind us of this disaster.
I'm sorry Mrs. White. That was the plane with the heroes right?