View Single Post
(#107)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Friend of Jesus Heaven Bound Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Prayer Warrior Best stoning bucket A for Effort One Year/1000 posts Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Mission to Messico 2015 Witch Hunt Award

Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: CHRISTIAN VOTERS GUIDE 2016 - 12-02-2015, 04:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dem A. Gogue View Post
I'm going to support Palin, but by US Constitution, I don't think she can change what people teach in schools, that power goes to individual states, and the US Constitution separates church and state, but there's no good reason for it, and the reason it's there is because the Whigs who wrote it weren't true christians, and they were being controlled by the devil.
Well, at least she's a Republican. But the problem is that she's a woman. The Bible says specifically that 1 Corinthians 11:3 says, "But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God." Therefore, how could a woman be the head of a nation filled with men? That's simply ungodly and against God's plan. Also 1 Timothy 2:12 says, "But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence." She would be taking on a man's job; that would be usurping men's authority as she tries to teach and lead the nation. That leads me to my next point -- that women were deceived first, as seen in 1 Timothy 2:14 "And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression."

Also, she's a woman and has unclean times. How could our nation run if it was led by a president who was unable to work about 85 days of the year since she is unclean, as said in Leviticus 15:19, "And if a woman have an issue, and her issue in her flesh be blood, she shall be put apart seven days: and whosoever toucheth her shall be unclean until the even." That's almost 3 months!!! Essentially, good, hardworking men like my husband would be paying taxes (we are taxed enough already1!) for a woman's salary that she wasn't earning. Besides, women are supposed to stay home, as Proveerbs 14:1 says, "Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands." She can't be building her house if she's "leading" the country (not that she is even qualified, being a woman....).

Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson

"Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands." Proverbs 14:1