View Single Post
(#52)
Old
JUAN GARCIA, repulsive dago queer's Avatar
JUAN GARCIA, repulsive dago queer JUAN GARCIA, repulsive dago queer is offline
Unsaved trash,unintelligent, undereducated, and religious hating pig
Forum Member

How dumb can you get? Hellbound Heathen Homer Cancer on Society Full of it

JUAN GARCIA, repulsive dago queer is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.JUAN GARCIA, repulsive dago queer is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.JUAN GARCIA, repulsive dago queer is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.JUAN GARCIA, repulsive dago queer is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.JUAN GARCIA, repulsive dago queer is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.JUAN GARCIA, repulsive dago queer is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.JUAN GARCIA, repulsive dago queer is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.JUAN GARCIA, repulsive dago queer is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.JUAN GARCIA, repulsive dago queer is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.JUAN GARCIA, repulsive dago queer is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.JUAN GARCIA, repulsive dago queer is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Welcome to Straight 4 Jesus! - 10-02-2009, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
More lies. The AIDS is spread by God Almighty, that He might better smite the perverts of this earth.

That's the kind of loving God He is.

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.--Isaiah 45:7

What are you hanging around here for, nancyboy?

Was King James Jesus' little brother? Oh wait, he was the guy that was altering the Bible to make it more politically correct for the liberals of HIS time. Can't take you seriously if you don't know nothing about the book of fairy tales you're defending.

PS I have to admit I'm being somewhat disingenuous. Even if you knew that, all of the other trash you've spewed on this board makes it nearly impossible for me to take anything you ever post here seriously. A Christian with no humility is not, and never will be a Christian.