View Single Post
(#2)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts Christian Love Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Touched by Jesus Pro-Life

Unfalsifiable has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureUnfalsifiable has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureUnfalsifiable has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureUnfalsifiable has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureUnfalsifiable has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureUnfalsifiable has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureUnfalsifiable has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureUnfalsifiable has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureUnfalsifiable has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureUnfalsifiable has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureUnfalsifiable has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: No Mariachi Band in Freehold High School - 07-03-2022, 03:39 PM

I'm no fan of Spanish music so I am glad that it won't be coming to Freehold. It's also not Biblical music, they don't praise the Lord (In any language I can understand).

However, I'm not criticising their work with the Timbrel:

Psalm 150:4 Praise him with the timbrel and dance: praise him with stringed instruments and organs.

READ THE BIBLE