View Single Post
(#16)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

RoccoSiegheili is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Atheist who has joined. I am here for fun. Hope you like me - 08-21-2022, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWJDnow View Post
Hello, RoccoJustAName, and welcome to the Landover Baptist Church. You haven't yet said why you are an atheist, so it's probably the usual excuse, you want to sin but not be punished for it.
Yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prayer Warrior View Post
Welcome here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protestantism
Not that I am a protestant, or want to take much time looking into other false beliefs, but here's what I found with a quick search.

So why do you believe that God, if He exists, would let you into Heaven, despite you not believing in Him? That doesn't seem to be consistent with the Bible, nor your Protestant upbringing.

John 3:18

Once we've established that Christianity, if accurate (even most of the other false denominations of it), only allow those who believe into Jesus into Heaven, I think we can skip straight to one of my favorite threads here, in showing that Christianity is the best bet of all major religions:

https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=19113

As long as your heart is beating, you still have time to accept Jesus into it!
Ok, I will check that thread out later. I believe I am good enough to get let into heaven. So I am saved if God exists. I also used to believe in "once saved always saved" so I am saved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
Are you suggesting that when all the Roman temples were amalgamated into one, a process we call catholicism —— in the sense of homologating a very varied collection of gods goddesses idols angels rituals and muttering, all now running under a single pontiff what a garish nightmare it must be (with apologies to legitimate garish nightmares) —— they mistook Christianity for just another pagan temple tradition?
Yes, they have elements of traditional Roman religion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamJenningsBryan View Post
Real atheists deny the Holy Spirit (Mark 3:28–29), otherwise they are just like transgenders that haven't cut their tallywhacker off.
The transgender nonsense I don't understand. Trans"women" are also not hot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
Young Mr. Reeko (I know you are young because your posts do not reflect the wisdom of age), I suppose you have the atheist's explanation of where the universe came from. Atheists say, "It has always been here."

What does "always" mean? There is no other explanation except God put the universe here. After that it was Adam and Eve and here we are. You really need some in depth training in the science of Christianity.
Big bang. I trust George Lemaitre
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hutchins View Post
Fun? Loving God is not fun, it is work. you have to prove your dedication and commitment to Him 24/7/365 with an unerring dedication.
Fun is a deflated whoopee pillow under your mother-in-laws cushion. Then she queefs....
Consider this:
You're riding your bike, all proud because your dad took off the training wheels. A Good Humor truck comes and runs over your gut, causing your body to burst and spray entrails all over the street.

You're dead
Whether due to your own disgusting sinning or the Lords divine will, you are dead. Instantly your soul begins falling towards the black abyss above Hell. The falling seems eternal as you gather speed and the heat begins to grow. Then you notice a red dot below you growing larger by the second, this is the Lake in the center of Hell. It is the brightest point in Hell therefore it is visible for a great distance. Keep in mind that the farther you fall, the further from Christ you are.
As you gain speed and the flames become apparent you may wonder how you can stop this from happening. The answer is simple. It's too late and you can't, you're doomed. Your soul is damned and it WILL happen. The temperature is now approaching the unbearable limit as your flesh begins to smoulder and ignite and you continue to build speed as you plummet toward the now visible boiling Lake of Fire. You can almost make out individual souls thrashing in the magma with your flaming eyesockets. Soon you will join them, your terror mounts as your screams become gargled with the stench of Hells evil smell. The heat becomes excruciating as you notice your skin peeling away and your bones becoming visible and black. Flaming and screaming in anguish, you splashdown into the acidic brimstone of Satans Lake at around 250 MPH. You are instantly vaporized and reformed as a tormented soul writhing in absolute terror in the deafening depths of the Lake that Burns Eternal. The pain is beyond comprehension as you gnash your teeth so hard they shatter in your mouth. Satan periodically plucks you from the flames to savagely rape repeatedly and casually tosses you to his infernal minions to rip apart and rape at will, only to be reformed and have this scenario repeated...over and over and over, forever.
Is it still funny mocking our mission to Save© your soul? We want you to enjoy Heaven and eternal praise and worship at the feet of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ.

Unless you are Saved™ by Jesus Christ and His Holy website and favorite church, Landover Baptist, there is no other way to avoid this.
Ok, I will keep that in mind