View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound True Christian Beauty Virgin Most Obedient Pro-Life Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus

BibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default RADICAL MUSLIM Ill-Man Omar gadhaffi towelhead lady - 04-14-2019, 04:16 PM

This is my unbiased review of what has been going down. I’ll keep it simple too. Godly President Trump tweeted a video showing Bitchy Omar saying that not all Muslims are terrorists followed by a video of the tragedy that is 9/11. Look lady, Muslims committed that atrocity! Where were you during 9/11 Hmmmmm?!?!?! Sorry to post this from Facebook but I have no reason not to question the picture of Trump helping victims. Seems legit to me and my Pa.

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbi...type=3&theater

“Trump once claimed he himself pulled 9/11 victims out of rubble”
This was quoted from a Rolling Stone magazine article. I won’t post that since it was shudder away in fake news trying to deny what Trump did indeed do. Why would a Christian such as he lie?

So EFFIN GODLY! I love that man!!!!!!! For the record, Trump is not inciting me in any way. I do feel empowered by his truths but to say Trump is inciting people to hate Muslims is untrue. They were doing it to themselves for years denying The Bible. John 14:6 explains why Omar lady is an enemy of Christians. Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

My name is Maxine Levantine. I am 17 and follow the KJV Bible to a T. If you are wanting to hit on me you can turn away. THIS is reserved for Jesus and my future husband (whoever that may be).