Thread: Mars
View Single Post
(#58)
Old
Unsaved trash, some kind of fag

Full of it Caution - Poster is Crazy Kangi UFO Demonized

Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Mars - 01-16-2012, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post
You are trying to get the Bible to conform to some crazy plan you have in your head, but that's not the way it works.

I have never said this to anyone, but i feel your zany ideas might be more welcome at a Mormon website, or maybe the Scientologists will have you. Good luck.

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
No, no. No plan. What I think is based on what I can see and what I read and I won't read those mad things you said

If in days gone by there were men who knew none of the things we've learned now but saw "a thing in the sky" they could write down what they saw. I think they did. If they were mad they'd write it in a mad way and yes most of them did that BUT we still have their words. Now we know what they meant but then they just wrote what they saw.

To us now it means a lot and, though to them then it must have seemed mad or bad, it's good to know. They told the truth, as they saw it, and their words have not been changed.

I've read here that "God's" word does not change. Do you think that Zech?

Proverbs 20:23 Divers weights are an abomination unto the LORD; and a false balance is not good.