View Single Post
(#7)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Sissy Cry Baby Hellbound Heathen Caution - Poster is on Drugs

Clay For Brains is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Clay For Brains is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Clay For Brains is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Clay For Brains is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Clay For Brains is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Rocket League: Tinder for pedophile gay sex maniacs! - 11-14-2016, 07:10 PM

a message to Alvin Moss as he is clearly viewing this form. you have just given me 2 infractions. one because i built one of my messages in a fairly poor format. not i can respect informing someone that their grammer was off. but you have actually harmed my account on here. which was odd. to say the least.

but the other infracture you gave me confused me even more. as a person who regularlly spends time in video games, i can spot a post that has very little info to go on from a mile away. i offered my help and assistance to help him make a much more informed and more constructive post. other than a single image that might i add has been removed. so ill repost it here. and now that i see which it most like has been i was wrong when i spoke of the "sacred rocket trail", its actually just the partical effects that happen when you reach max speed.

but still i want being disrespectful. i am simply offering my assistance. and i would be more than willing to follow through with that.

so if could just apologize for the infractures that would be grand.