View Single Post
(#59)
Old
Unsaved Trash, Monkey worshiping Darwinista

Evilution Atheist Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society

John Scopes is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.John Scopes is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.John Scopes is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.John Scopes is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.John Scopes is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.John Scopes is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.John Scopes is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.John Scopes is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.John Scopes is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Statement from Miss Cassandra: Landover's attempt to silence - 03-14-2010, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cassandra View Post
Mr. Scopes, I never said anything about the general behaviour of monkeys. I didn't specify which part of his behaviour made him resemble a monkey. How, then, did you get the idea that I was "disparaging them?"

Jimmy Dewitt is a major part of the issue here. You might want to read the thread title again.

I have nothing against monkeys or other primates. I never said I had. I have more urgent matters on my mind right now than pondering whether or not I like monkeys, if you don't mind.
I see. So it is OK for me to then refer to you as an air headed female. Or that your religious beliefs are based on primitive non-existent arboreal prehistorical beliefs ?

If so, then feel free to disparage monkeys by comparing them to some here.

“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science.” Charles Darwin The Descent of Man (1871)