View Single Post
(#6)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Adam. M is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Hy from Croatia... - 12-21-2021, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romeo Rovagnati View Post
Gretings Croatian friend!

It is a great thing that someone is trying to contribute to expand the world of Catholic authors of fiction, considering that when we think about it we only talk about Chesterton and Tolkien most of the time.

By the way, unlike many other Italians, I'm not mad about the fact that Istria and Fiume are now part of Croatia, since I'm not worshipping the bald hanged-man. However, I hop that you encourage your fellow Croatians to not deny the genocide of the Foibe that happened under Tito, as it is not a good thing denying war atrocities (something that Anglo-Saxons, Germans, Turks, Russians, Chinese and Japanese do all the time ).

Anyway, I wish you good luck and I will pray to St. Thomas Aquinas that you will have success with your book!
Tito goes in my book also, it was Yugoslaw Partisans who did war crimes against Italians, this communist Army consisted mostly of non-Croats - they were biggest enemy of Croatia in a war. And im also not mad at Venice that they stealed our land in Dalmatia during Ottoman Incursions and even before that, using crusaders to conquer Zadar for them. I will pray divine mercy rosary for you !