View Single Post
(#31)
Old
Unsaved trash, godless mocker
Under Investigation

PlainFacts is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.PlainFacts is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.PlainFacts is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.PlainFacts is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.PlainFacts is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.PlainFacts is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.PlainFacts is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.PlainFacts is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.PlainFacts is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.PlainFacts is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.PlainFacts is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Diarrhea: The Va​ginal Lubrication of the Homosexuals - 09-07-2014, 04:13 PM

Hey, so i found an image of this post on a site. And as i see, you guys are serious about this, and i wanted to just lay a few facts here

1. Homosexuals dont use diarrhea as lubricant. None of them do most likely, they are not that messed up.

2. Have you ever heard of vaseline? You probably did, and that is what they use, or special lubricants ( and they are not created just for gay men, straight people use it too) like ky jelly

Now im not questioning your views on anything, but believeing someone uses diarrhea is just plain stupid.

Have a good day