View Single Post
(#709)
Old
Unsaved trash

Facepalm Brain cancer level boring CAUTION - Underage Poster Full of it

Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Who Does God Hate? - 03-23-2019, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hutchins View Post
Dolphins taste like low quality tuna. Even with lots of Dukes and scallions. 'Chicken of the Sea' is a false truth. It does not taste like chicken either.
This proves God hates a lot of things and creatures. God wants to know, are we with Him or against Him? Are you?
If we were to eat you, you probably wouldn't taste good either. Does God hate you? And where do I mention eating them? I help them them live. And the fact it tastes bad doesn't prove anything. If it does, it shows your personal taste, some people love dolphin, but I personally don't support eating them. And i'm with God all the way, but I also decide to keep a logical side with me.