View Single Post
(#13)
Old
Curry slurping demon

Hellbound Heathen Cherry-picker Bleeding heart liebral Rigged election Uppity Woman/Enabler

Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Smile Re: A question for the Scotch - 05-09-2021, 02:58 AM

Yes, it is I, Harsha Shah here, and I am answering your questions. I have not been sleeping, yes, for many days now as I have been watching the election results slowly unravelling. Yes, it is now a big victory for our party, that is the SNP, that is the Scottish national party, and, yes, they are writing in the Scotsman, that is, one of our newspaper how the pro-independence parties now have 56% of all seats. Yes. I am hoping that this is not offending you, but we proud and independent Scotswomen are now planning to have a second referendum that will about our independence from the English. Yes, I am hoping that I am not offending you.

Yes, many of my friends who are Christians were praying that your Jesus would be giving us the victory and he was listening and granting the wish. Now the Mr. Johnson of England is suddenly also willing to negotiate with our Mrs. Sturgeon, the first minister. Yes. I am thinking now that all gods more or less imaginary have answered the prayers of us Scots and will be guiding us to freedom. Yes. I am hoping that I am not offending you but if I am offending you it is Jesus who was giving us this victory and you should be taking these issues up with him, aren't you thinking"! Yes. I asm sorry if I am offending you but I have been tasking a few drops of Highland Park single malt (it is very good and peaty as us Scotswomen) and I am feeling a bit tipsy, yes.

"Ecclesiastes 3:7
A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak."
Yes. Women are saving lives. It is time we are speaking! Yes!