Thread: Homecoming
View Single Post
(#59)
Old
Wretched Unsaved Goth
Ixi, have you done your homework yet?
Forum Member

Ixi is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Ixi is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Ixi is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Ixi is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Ixi is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Ixi is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Homecoming - 11-13-2006, 08:55 PM

Dreams are prophecies, they can come true. I remember many of my dreams coming true one way or another....

1.) I had a dream a beautiful bay horse broke down a week before Barbaro's Preakness.
2.) I had a dream of my friend sobbing and holding a bloody blanket a few days before her miscarriage.
3.) I had a dream my other friend got cancer a few months before she did.
4.) When our school had a bomb threat, I had a dream three boys were dead. The next day three boys got expelled.

Theres many more that I cannot remember, but dreams come true. Last night I had a dream that I was looking into a lake, than I plunged into it and heard a rapid heartbeat, then, "CONNER! NOO!" I don't know what it means.

A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle.