View Single Post
(#28)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Superdork33 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Superdork33 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Superdork33 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Superdork33 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Superdork33 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: My daughter, and chastity belts. - 04-29-2012, 09:26 AM

Beating your child will only make her want to get closer to satanisem just to anjnoy you. she would do drugs and particapate in satanist conventions and wont stay at your home.

Then when she leaves your house, and the only things she left are guilt and a middle finger, your wife will be crying on your shoulder while you stand firm to see her driving away in her car she stolen. you would thing in your heart: The Spoiled satanist whore! i did everything for her! and she didnt even thanked me!
While your brain says: But she is still my daughter, and somwhere in me i love her.
And then a single tear would slide over your nose and drip on the sidewalk in front of your home.

Or she would just escape to one of her boyfriends and leave you a note.

i think i need some sleep.