View Single Post
(#5726)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Cutter Sissy Cry Baby Cancer on Society Hellbound Heathen

LadyMarshmallow is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.LadyMarshmallow is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.LadyMarshmallow is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.LadyMarshmallow is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.LadyMarshmallow is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.LadyMarshmallow is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.LadyMarshmallow is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.LadyMarshmallow is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.LadyMarshmallow is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.LadyMarshmallow is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.LadyMarshmallow is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Is Your Child a Godless Goth? - 10-16-2016, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Man Rastafari View Post
This is bound to whip these white people into a frenzy. Baptists hate this kind of talk.
It was really quite interesting to be part of a ritual for a different religion. I'm not big on naked lady altars though, but if it bothers someone they can just watch the male and female couple getting married instead of looking at the altar. If I were attracted to females, I'd much prefer the bride anyway. She is one of most beautiful women I've ever met. Her husband is a very lucky man. Thankfully, I don't believe in a god that will frown at me attending my best friend's wedding and we each respect that we do not share the same religion.