View Single Post
(#31)
Old
Unsaved trash, teenaged pervert

Teenaged Shaun is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Teenaged Shaun is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Teenaged Shaun is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Teenaged Shaun is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Teenaged Shaun is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Teenaged Shaun is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Teenaged Shaun is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Atheists Teach Their Kids To Worship Satan! - 06-24-2013, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irinka the repentant jewess View Post
Are you confusing Christian with plain nice? I agree that being polite and nice and agreeable has its value, however, I disagree that being Christian and being nice are necessarily synonymous. God commands His followers to be strong, courageous, and discerning, but nowhere in the Bible does it say to be nice.
Yes, because telling someone to punch themselves in the face and then telling them they worship a demonic overlord is the pinnacle of politeness. You honestly are a freaking retard.

Mark 9:43-48
... into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.