View Single Post
(#17)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Location: North Carolina Mountains (God's Country & even closer to Heaven)
Persecuted Craig has had a couple of people click the rep button.Persecuted Craig has had a couple of people click the rep button.Persecuted Craig has had a couple of people click the rep button.Persecuted Craig has had a couple of people click the rep button.Persecuted Craig has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: Why, you ask, is God so angry? - 01-08-2014, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RighteousFury666 View Post
Well then how do you interpret this verse?
Interpret verses?!? What are you talking about? Our God gave us all we need to know, written clearly so that there is NO interpreting.

Are you really going to come here and try to tell us that God's inerrant Word is not completely without contradiction or that His meaning isn't obvious to those who would open their eyes and hearts? You may be doing it wrong, friend.

Quote:
I'm not saying we have to ignore parts, but sometimes you have to treat certain verses with creativity.
Blasphemy! I can take one look at you, buddy, and tell that what you are trying to call "creativity" actually reads: "I'm scared to acknowledge that God loves me and knows best." Just admit that this is what you are saying.

Quote:
Like Leviticus 19:19. And whatever, I'll make an intro thread. Also, what other accounts do you mean?
What part of "Ye shall keep my statutes" is ambiguous? God didn't create the Earth and Man 6,000 years ago so that one day you would come along to edit His masterpiece. Duh!

Sorry about the "Duh!" but when someone tries to undermine my God, I get upset, ok. Interpret that!

Edit: Added emphasis to express the pain RighteousFury666 has caused me. I did not intend to start out today being persecuted by the likes of you, but I will bear this burden as we Christians have always done. You're welcome!