View Single Post
(#144)
Old
Unsaved trash aka The Flood of Disinformation

How dumb can you get? Retard Posting Full of it Commmmmunnissss Democrat

Diesel Stanford has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Diesel Stanford has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Diesel Stanford has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Diesel Stanford has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Diesel Stanford has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Diesel Stanford has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Follow the Word of God, not your "conscience" - 04-06-2018, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Didymus Much View Post
Read the whole Bible before you go telling others what it says, thanks.

Divorce =/= adultery (unless you're a woman).

Matthew 19:9 And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except [it be] for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.

Romans 7:2 For the woman which hath an husband is bound by the law to [her] husband so long as he liveth; but if the husband be dead, she is loosed from the law of [her] husband.

Mark 10:12 And if a woman shall put away her husband, and be married to another, she committeth adultery.

What food laws do you think Landover follows?
But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart. (Matthew 5:28)

Thanks for your help, yours and Basilissa's, you both made me sound pretty legalistic. But I would not ignore 2nd Timothy 5:8:
But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.

Do I want to be worse than unbeliever? Of course not.

But to the rest speak I, not the Lord: If any brother hath a wife that believeth not, and she be pleased to dwell with him, let him not put her away.And the woman which hath an husband that believeth not, and if he be pleased to dwell with her, let her not leave him. For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy. (1st Corinthians 7:12-14)