View Single Post
(#7)
Old
Unsaved Trash, Obese Child-Molesting Demon

Full of it Evil Perv

Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Jesus' eternal love Re: Naughty or nice? Santa's Gift Registry 2019! - 12-01-2019, 05:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Didymus Much View Post
Guess I'll have to start paying carbon offsets for the lump of coal I get every year.
Didster baby! I always thought that you were the bright one. For all these years it should have been obvious that lumps of coal are just baby diamonds! You've been receiving the raw materials for the deluxe special platinum-level grow-your-own-diamonds-from-scratch starter kit year after year after year.

Just use the compressor and the particle accelerator and the lasers and the small but quite efficient nuclear reactor in the kit and you'll need an umbrella to take shelter from the diamond rain! You were always one of my favorites! The lump is on its way! Very very black, very very rich in promise. They can help you with the cutting and polishing in Amsterdam.

Ho ho ho!

Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas everyone!!