View Single Post
(#15)
Old
Unsaved Trash, Obese Child-Molesting Demon

Full of it Evil Perv

Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Jesus' eternal love Re: Sic transit luto mundi, my foot! - 12-05-2020, 04:34 AM

Quote:
[td]

What's next? Frank turns up in a leopard-skin smoking jacket?
Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
and just when you thought it couldn't get any less classy:Two things I've never wanted to find in my bath:

The Pope
Little Richard

[table]
Attachment 29809
Mitzy, always so hard to decipher. Ho, this means that because of the impossibility of understanding your wishes, you'll be delivered presents based on what you need. I do know that you were always hard to satisfy and you wanted more and more. If it js not enough for you to pick up the slippery Pope Soap from your shower floor, here's another one of your idols: Mr. Hari Seldon in full glory on Trantor! Obviously, it's not the real person (I don't deliver them) but you can indulge yourself looking at this picture and do psychic history with him.

As for the leopards, their intricacies are best explained by the all-time classic "Bringing up Baby", the chick-flick about emancipation, 75-million yo bones and lots of cute leopards. The snow leopard thrives on North Pole, btw. It's not the same pole you used for dancing during those forgotten motor lodge years of yours. Ho!

Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas everyone!!