View Single Post
(#5)
Old
Christ Certified Ex-Negro - A white man's white man
True Christian™

Silver Tither True Christian™ Christian Love Saved 1 Year Honorary Ex-Negro/Negress/Nigglet Real American™ True Heterosexual™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College Long service medal, 3rd class Tithing Manager

Joshua Brooks has bribed people to get these reputation points.Joshua Brooks has bribed people to get these reputation points.Joshua Brooks has bribed people to get these reputation points.Joshua Brooks has bribed people to get these reputation points.Joshua Brooks has bribed people to get these reputation points.Joshua Brooks has bribed people to get these reputation points.Joshua Brooks has bribed people to get these reputation points.Joshua Brooks has bribed people to get these reputation points.Joshua Brooks has bribed people to get these reputation points.Joshua Brooks has bribed people to get these reputation points.Joshua Brooks has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Hello from Freehold Maximum security prison - 10-29-2009, 01:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritchie Mccrow View Post
Hello My Brothers and Sisters in Our Lord Jesus Christ, Peace and Blessings be with you. Amen.
I am Ritchie "Sticky Fingers" Mccrow Christianus from Freehold. Right now I'm incarcerated for beating my wife after finding that she had a Driver License and charges of robbery 7eleven. I live in a Enviroment that isn't very comfortable with Our Saviour nor respectable towards our Churche.
While in Prison i met The Godly REV. Jim Osborne one day pass by me and say you better change your life you dirty scum and start reading the KJB that day change my life. It is out of dire need for some Christian company that I've come here.
In two years Ill be out..Praise Sweet Jesus
Already, I deeply appreciate the smooth and friendly appearance of this forum. May The Sacred Hearts of Jesus envelop you all.
I hope, that as we develop deeper relations, we shall get to know each other better than what can be explained in a brief introduction.
The Lord Be With You Always, and remember Me in your prayers. I'm the only White Christian man in prison im Surrounded by Nigras and Beaners
There is no such thing as "Freehold Maximum Security Prison". People who beat their wives or rob 7-Elevens do not go to maximum security prisons. In fact, you can't go straight to a maximum security prison. And if you were there you would not have access to the internet. Do you even know what a maximum security prison entails?