View Single Post
(#12)
Old
Honorary White Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Christian Love Ex-negro True Christian™ Real American™ TC Bravery Teabag Patriot True Christian™ Friend of Jesus Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Guns, Guts and GLORY! Trump of GOD Asked questions later Prayer Warrior Prayer Warrior Clorox Cured Me Persecuted Touched by Jesus Anti-Biden Honorary Ex-Negro/Negress/Nigglet

Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Investment opportunities under the new BLM overlords? - 08-08-2020, 02:14 AM

For those wishing to want to appear to appease the angry lieberals, I could set up a non-profit to teach inner city hoodlums how to read The Bible. It may surprise some of you to know I’m a Nigra but I assure you, I have read The KJV Bible in its entirety and know how God wants me to live. With that said, if I set up this non-profit you’d have the ability to donate to my worthy cause and make this a great reason to rub in angry HATEFUL lieberal BLM terrorists. I wonder if this would make them go home and get an education for once in their lazy hellbound lives. Again, this is just an idea I’m throwing out. If it’s not okay, I completely understand as I look at all you smart white Christians as the most intelligent beings on this planet.